Friday, February 2, 2018

Weekly-Window Shopping



I love the sleeve detailing on the basic, classic crewneck sweater. It would be a great transition sweater into spring. I would keep it simple and pair this sweater with with dark wash skinny jeans and beige booties.



Brooks Brothers recently released their spring line, and I am absolutely loving it, especially this tie. I'm a sucker for navy and white together, especially when it's stripes, and this lace detail adds an extra feminine touch to a classic t-shirt that I absolutely love.  




Something about a light beige and black two-tone bag is just so professional, timeless, and chic. I would love to carry this bag to work, brunch, or for a first date. It would add an instant confidence boost.




More navy and white stripes, I can't help myself, there's a reason that this stripe combo is so prevalent, it's a classic. I love the neckline on this dress, it's so effortlessly chic. I feel like I should be sipping an espresso in a cafe in Paris while wearing this dress.




If you told me that the only shoes I could wear for the rest of my life were Tory Burch shoes, I would not be the least bit upset. Tory Burch does shoes incredibly well, and these are no exceptions, they are absolutely darling. They have me wishing for spring so that I could pair them with a white sundress and stroll through the farmer's market on a sunny morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment