Friday, March 16, 2018

Weekly Window Shopping



For me, navy shorts are like the jeans of summer. They're versatile and can be worn with any top. I personally don't love denim shorts, so navy shorts in other materials are my go to. I absolutely love the scallop hem on these shorts, it's a fun and feminine touch. I also like the length of these shorts. 3" shorts tend to be too short for my booty, so something a bit longer is greatly appreciated. 



J. Crew is bringing back a preppy classic with this rugby shirt. I prefer the black and beige combo over some of the brighter color combos that this shirt is offered in, because it gives sort of a modern feel to the 80's style staple. This shirt is easy to wear with blue or white denim and a pair of ballet flats or loafers.




This dress is great for that in between weather, when it's not winter anymore, but it's still too cold for a sundress. It can be worn to work, or for a night out with a date or your girlfriends. The silhouette is very classy and timeless. I would love to pair this dress with beige or nude booties and a trench coat.




I usually prefer a wedge over a heel in the summer, but these block heels look like they would be just as comfortable. The scallop straps really caught my eye on these heels, they add such a fun twist to a classic nude sandal. These would be great to wear to summer weddings, they would go with almost any dress color.




Gingham is everywhere as my favorite stores and brands are gearing up for spring and summer. I love how this dress has two different sizes of the classic gingham print, it makes the dress a little bit more interesting than all the other gingham dresses out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment