Thursday, March 22, 2018

Weekly Window Shopping



This spring sweater is absolutely adorable. I'm a sucker for bows and there are so many on this sweater. I love that there are so many colors of bows, because they give you a lot of options for pants colors I would pair this sweater with navy pants and gold or beige ballet flats, but it would also look great with yellow, pink, or light blue pants.




I have the Jane shift in a plain royal blue, and I love it. It's less fitted than the typical Lilly shift and it's so easy to dress up or down. This version of it would be great for Easter, graduations, a bridal shower or just date night during the summer. The lace isn't your average lace, when you look at it closely there are starfish-like shapes in the lace to add a pop of Lilly fun.




I'm picky about skirts. I generally prefer a dress to a skirt, so a skirt has to really jump out at me for me to want it. This polka dot skirt jumped out at me. I love the layered detail of the side "slit" and the easter egg blue shade is perfect for spring. I would wear this with a simple white top and nude sandals or wedges. Or, if I was feeling bold, I would pair it with a navy and white striped top and mix patterns.




I love Tory Burch shoes, handbags, swimwear, and jewelry, but the clothes can be really hit or miss for me. this linen dress is a hit. This would be a great work to date night/happy hour dress for the spring and summer. The linen fabric is great for staying cool during the warmer months, and it has pockets! Who doesn't love a dress with pockets? For work I would pair this with simple gold jewelry and nude pumps, and switch it up with a fun patterned heel and a bright lipstick for evening.




Vineyard Vines has been killing it with their dresses this season, and they added a few more this past week. This striped dress is perfect for summer. It's cotton and is easy to quickly throw it on and go. It go from lunch, to the beach, to brunch with the girls. If you're looking for a more casual, every day dress, this is a great choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment