Friday, March 9, 2018

Weekly Window Shopping



Draper James recently released so many gorgeous spring dresses. I recently bought this dress is the navy Elliston Floral print and I love it so much I wish I could get this print as well. The cut of the dress is incredibly flattering and feminine. Paired with a straw hat, this would make a great Easter dress.




I love Tory Burch shoes. They are also comfortable, high quality, and so stylish. I have never had a bad experience with them. These flat sandals absolutely scream spring to me. They would look absolutely darling with white pants and a blue, green, or pink top. The floral print makes me smile just looking at it.




It's getting to be sundress season, and here in the south that also means seersucker season. This dress is a great way to casually wear seersucker. This a-line shirt dress would be flattering a variety of body types. I also really like the length of this dress, a size 6 is 37.5 inches long; long enough that there's no risk of anything private peeking out, but short enough that it's above the knee and still fun and flirty. 



This sweater is a great spring piece. The pastel pink is perfect for the season and the sweater is light enough to wear when in starts to get warm. I absolutely love the bow details on the sleeves, and the subtle texture of the sweater. This would look so cute with white pants, brown or nude sandals, and a wicker or straw purse.



Navy and white gingham is a classic spring and summer print, but this shirt has a smaller and more subtle version of the pattern that what you typically see. This cotton top would be great for a breezy day at the beach, paired with white jeans with the cuffs rolled up. I would love to be wearing this top while sitting on the patio of a seafood restaurant overlooking the water, eating oysters and sipping on a cocktail or a glass of rose.




No comments:

Post a Comment