Friday, August 10, 2018

Weekly Window Shopping



Plaid is always in style, and I love the sunny and fun version of plaid in this dress. It's a playful take on a timeless pattern, and would look great at the office or at brunch. I would wear this dress with a navy blazer and nude pumps to the office, and with nude sandals or wedges to brunch with white statement earrings.



Shirtdresses are such an easy way to look put together. They're so easy to throw on and immediately look classically chic. The tie waist ensure that this shirtdress is flattering on almost every body type and adds some nice shape to the dress. I like how the bow around the waist has a more modern flair, a great update on a classic dress.



The fun dot print on this top immediately caught my eye. The bright colors against the neutral white creates a clean but fun look. I love a good ruffle, so the hem of the shirt is an added bonus for me. This is a great cute but casual top, that would look good blue jeans or simple navy shorts. A pendant necklace would look great with the neckline of this top.



This jacket is absolutely gorgeous. I fell in love the second I saw it. I love the well blended stripes of various shades of blue and beige, and the material looks so sturdy but luxurious. This is a great light jacket for fall and spring, or even the winter if you live in a cooler climate. It's appropriate for work or a more casual look, and immediately makes any outfit look a bit more polished.



I love this mod plaid pattern that Kate Spade currently has right now. This dress is my favorite piece from the collection. The fit of this dress is incredibly flattering for those of us with hourglass figures. I love wearing this style of Kate Spade dress to work. It makes me feel very put together, but still fun and flirty as only Kate Spade can. I would wear this with a simple black blazer, pearl stud earrings, and black pumps for a classic and chic office look.

No comments:

Post a Comment