Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Weekly Window Shopping

I know this Weekly Window Shopping is a few days late. I had orientation for my new job last Wednesday through Friday and it was just such a crazy week. I'm also still in the process of moving into my apartment so the weekend wasn't much calmer. I had my first real day of work yesterday, and going forward my schedule will hopefully become more stable and mellow out a bit.


Everyone needs a good slouchy, soft tee shirt in the fall and winter. This one actually has 3/4 length sleeves instead of full sleeves, which makes it a great transitional piece. For a casual everyday look I would pair this with jeans, booties or loafers, and a long pendant necklace. It's a great basic done well.



I love this shade of maroon for the fall, it's such a rich and gorgeous color. I'm all in on tweed for fall, it's such a great classic material. I love that I would be able to wear this skirt to the office or out on a date night. I would pair this with a cream blouse and a black blazer for fall, and with a slinky black top and black booties for a date night.



A plaid shirt is a classic casual fall look. It never goes out of style and you can't have too many of them. The rich forest green and the navy are gorgeous colors that are perfect for the season. This top makes me want to go apple picking or to a pumpkin patch.



I hate that it's early October and I'm already thinking about the holidays, but this would be a gorgeous bag for the holiday season. I can just picture myself carrying it while wearing a tartan dress and a black coat, on my way to see a performance of the Nutcracker Ballet. The rich red color and the velvet material are both just so perfect for the holidays.



The hem of this sweater immediately caught my eye. The mixed material and the Ric Rac pattern together make such a fun combo. It's not quite sweater weather yet in New Jersey, but once it is I would love to wear this dress with skinny jeans and a pair of black riding boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment