Friday, March 2, 2018

Weekly Window Shopping



The Jackie cardigan is a J. Crew classic. I own it in three different colors, it's such a good quality basic cardigan, and the Liberty ruffle adds some fun flair to it for spring. This cardigan would be perfect for a brisk spring day. The floral pattern isn't just down the buttons, it also peeks out if you roll up the sleeves. A fun update on a timeless classic.



When I first saw this bag my jaw seriously dropped a little bit. I'm all in on straw and wicker bags for spring and summer, and the addition of the signature Kate Spade bow is just darling. Since the bow and handle are black, I think this bag would transition well from day to night, even though it's straw. This bag would quickly become a go to bag for the warmer months.



Ok, I just might be obsessed with Kate Spade's entire spring line of bags that dropped recently. I love the stripes on this canvas tote, and again, the bow detail is absolutely darling. This would be a great bag to take to the farmer's market or to the beach. Bonus points: this bag is made by women in Rwanda and supports their self-run business.



It's starting to become gingham pants season, and unsurprisingly navy is my preferred color of gingham. I love that these gingham pants are actually capris, in the spring and summer I tend to cuff my jeans to make them capris more often than just wearing them as long pants. The navy and white color of these pants will go with almost any colored top; white, light blue, mint, coral, yellow etc. I would just try to keep the top somewhat simple, so that the outfit isn't too busy.



White dresses are perfect for spring and summer, and this simple white dress has a delicately glamorous touch in the rose gold polka dots. I love the simple femininity of this dress. It has a classic silhouette, but the polka dots give it a little bit of pizzazz. 





No comments:

Post a Comment