Friday, April 6, 2018

Weekly Window Shopping



I'm obsessed with this Lilly print, and I'm usually more of a fan of their solid colored dresses, so being this excited about a print is a big deal for me. I recently bought a tank top with this print and it's so cute. Since the only colors in it are blue and white, it doesn't feel as busy as most other Lilly prints, and the sea shells are perfect for summer! I really lobe the change to dark blue at the bottom of the dress, I think it adds some fun contrast that really elevates the dress.



This bird print is so fun, and the cut of this dress is incredibly flattering and feminine. I love the sweetheart/bustier neckline, it makes this dress perfect for a spring or summer day date, and the bird print is small enough that it's cute instead of kitschy.




I love a good statement necklace, and with the bright greens and blues this one is perfect for the summer. I would wear this with a navy, light blue, or white plain top with a relatively high neckline so that the necklace. I tend to get bored of a statement necklace after 5-7 wears, so I love how affordable the J. Crew Factory ones are.



Tuckernuck Millie Bikini Top and Bottom by Solid & Striped

Navy and white swimsuits are a classic look, and this one has so many fun and flirty details. The thin vertical stripes are very flattering and help elongate the body. I love the ruffles on both the top and the bottom, they add nice texture to the swimsuit, and of course the bow on the top is the perfect finishing touch. It's hard to resist a cute bow on any clothes or accessories.




Navy and white gingham, if that doesn't remind you of summer I don't know what will. These shorts look incredibly soft and comfortable. They look airy and breathable, which is great for the summer. And, they also have a bow. I'm such a sucker for a bow, add one to anything and it instantly becomes cuter and more playful.




No comments:

Post a Comment