Friday, April 27, 2018

Weekly Window Shopping



The Gal Meets Glam dress collection debuted last week and it's what dreams are made of. All the dresses are gorgeous, feminine, and great quality. I picked up a few shirt dresses, but this Samantha dress also stood out to me. I love this shade of blue, it's perfect for spring and summer, and it looks great with the white stripes. The bow is really the focal point of this dress though. It adds the perfect amount of sweetness to the dress. This is a great brunch, date night, and vacation dress. 



I am loving this chambray top. It has hidden hook and eye closures in the neckline, so you can adjust how deep the v neck is. You can keep it open for a fun and flirty look, or close it up a bit for a more conservative office-appropriate look. The cut of the top is extremely flattering, and it would look great with white jeans or black pants. Wearing a simple top like this, you can get playful with your accessories, I would pair it with some fun novelty Kate Spade earrings or a brightly colored pair of Kendra Scott drop earrings.



I noticed the other day that 75-80% of my summer wardrobe is blue and white, so I've been on the hunt for other colors lately, and this dress fits the bill. Linen is such a classic summer fabric, so breathable and casual. I love the cuffed sleeves on this dress, it makes it look very put together. Paired with some nude sandals and a wicker bag this dress would be perfect for roaming around town or grabbing dinner while vacationing in a week town.



I love a good striped top for summer, and this one is a little different than the other ones that I own. The flutter sleeves and the tie waist add some pizzazz to this top, and the waist definition is very flattering. I can picture myself wearing this top with rolled up jeans and brown sandals, walking around downtown eating an ice cream cone from a local shop.



Lilly Pulitzer just released their summer line yesterday and I'm dying over this dress. I love the mix of the seersucker with the white lace, two such timeless and feminine fabrics that come together so well. This would be a great Derby dress paired with a fun floppy hat and a mint julep in hand!




No comments:

Post a Comment