Friday, September 7, 2018

Weekly Window Shopping



I love burgundy in the fall, it goes great with my coloring and it reminds me of the leaves changing. This mini dress is a great fall party dress. The ruffled tiers add great texture and depth to the dress, and the wrap neckline is flattering without being too low cut. This dress would look great paired with beige or brown booties, or with black chunky heel pumps with an ankle strap. The color makes enough of a statement that I would stick with dainty, simple jewelry with this dress.



A timeless button down shirt will never go out of style, and I love the London print on this one, it adds a something extra that makes the shirt more special. I love the Tower of London and the London Eye sketches, and the colors for each sketch go together beautifully and don't overwhelm the shirt. London is one of those classic cities abroad that everyone should have a chance to visit, and this shirt perfectly encapsulates it.



This is a great transition coat. It's warm but not too heavy or thick, perfect for chilly fall days. I love boucle, I think it immediately makes anyone look more put together and polished. The color of this boucle adds a lovely bit of femininity to the coat, without making it too "girly." This is a great coat that can be worn over office wear to work, or it can be worn over a little black dress for a night out on the town.



Navy bags for fall are a classic look. I love how smooth and clean this bag looks, I just want to run my fingers over the front of it. This is a great sized bag for when you're going out and don't want anything too bulky. It's slim, but can fit all the essentials.



I love sweatshirts that masquerade as sweaters. They're always so soft and cozy, while looking for put together than the average sweatshirt. The feminine details in this sweatshirt are absolutely darling. I love the peplum style, I think peplum tops always look so great paired with dark wash skinny jeans, and the tiny little rosebuds add a pop of color and fun without being an overwhelming pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment