Friday, December 1, 2017

About Me

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. My name is Malinda and I'm passionate about good wine, classic style, and fine food. I'm currently a law student in North Carolina, but next fall I'll be moving up to New Jersey to start working at a law firm.  My fiance and I started getting into wine right when he turned twenty-one and we've been on a bit of a journey together to better understand wine and enjoy it ever since. Every Wednesday I post a Wine Wednesday review of one of the latest wines I've tried. Our passion for wine goes hand in hand with a love of good wine. There's nothing better than a well-balanced wine paired with delicious food. My mom calls me her "little foodie" and my fiance and I make an effort to try a few new restaurants a month. I post reviews of restaurants that we've eaten at whenever we try somewhere new. While I share food and wine with my fiance, my love of classic style is all my own. I try to search for fun, quality pieces that I won't look back on in five years and wonder what I was thinking while wearing it. For me, dressing well puts a spring in my step and makes my whole day better. I post a new outfit each Monday with details about where to buy each piece of the outfit, or if it incorporates something that I've had in my closet for awhile, where to find a similar item. Good food, quality wine, and well-styled outfits enhance my life and make it more enjoyable, and I hope they can do the same for you!

You can find me on Instagram: @msteeb25

No comments:

Post a Comment