Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Kate Spade Surprise Sale

Hey guys, I know I don't usually do a post on Tuesdays, but there's a Kate Spade Surprise Sale currently going on, so I decided to put together a list of some of my favorite picks from the sale. You can enter the sale through this link, or from Kate Spade's facebook page. The sale goes until Thursday at midnight (EST), so don't miss out on it! Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands, and I absolutely love their Surprise Sales, there's always some really great stuff at a pretty low price for Kate Spade.



This purse is absolutely darling for Spring. I love the laser cut pattern and the buckle details. The size is perfect for carrying your wallet, sunglasses, phone, and a lipstick or two. I'm strongly considering getting this purse for myself, I love it so much.



This bag is a great mix of professional and cute, it would make a great work bag. The beige and black together is such a classic color combination, and very sophisticated. The black edges and black bow add a touch of classy glam. This bag can easily go from the office to happy hour or a date night.




I love the color of this bag, this blue is perfect for spring. It would look great with a white or navy dress. I also love the texture of this bag. It's an easy way to add a pop of fun to any outfit. 




I bought this wallet during a previous surprise sale and I love it. It has 12 card slots so it can easily fit any and all credit cards, loyalty cards, and identification cards. It has multiple slots for cash, and a little zipper pouch that's great for coins. I also love this wallet because navy is my go to neutral, and this wallet just feels so simple but elegant.




I was thrilled to see these earrings in the surprise sale. Kate Spade does the cutest novelty lines, but I usually can't justify the high price tag for something that I will likely only be able to wear with a handful of outfits. I absolutely loved the peacock line from last spring and was hoping to pick these earrings up on sale, but I didn't ever see them go on sale, until now! These earrings would be great with simple outfits that feature blue and white. I have a plain navy dress and a plain light blue dress that these earrings will look great with.




This style of earring is very popular right now, and with the sale you can great a high quality pair for a great price. I love that these earrings have a glass stone as the top ball, it adds a glamorous touch to the already fun earrings.




This necklace is simple, classic, and elegant. It would be easy to dress up or down; with a black dress for a fancy date night out, or with a simple button down and jeans for a day running errands. I love anything with pearls, and this necklace fits the bill.




Let me say it again for the people in the back, I love anything with pearls. This bangle would look great stacked with other gold bangles, or stacked with a watch. It would also be very elegant alone, paired with pearl stud earrings.





I've been considering getting a black watch for the past few months now, and I think I'm going to bite the bullet on this one. The scalloped edge of the face adds a pretty detail, but it's a simple and clean enough look that it can be worn in a professional setting. Gold and black together are such a timeless combination.




A few weeks ago I included a gray tweed version of this dress in my weekly window shopping post, so I was pleasantly surprised to see it in the surprise sale. This dress is work appropriate with a black blazer and black pumps, but take off the blazer and you're ready for an elegant date night.




Hydrangeas have been one of my favorite flowers ever since Blair responded to Little J that the flowers in her penthouse were hydrangeas. They're such a beautiful flower, and this tank puts a bit of an edgy twist on the classic flower (well, as edgy as Kate Spade can be lol).




We've seen a lot of rain in the past few weeks, and I'm sure there are many more spring showers to come. A cute umbrella can cheer up a gloomy day though. I love blue and white together, so this umbrella immediately jumped out at me, and the wooden handle is so classic and old-school, I love it. 









No comments:

Post a Comment