Friday, April 13, 2018

Weekly Window Shopping



Gingham is everywhere right now and (not surprisingly) my favorite version of the print is navy and white. Gingham is such a classic spring and summer print, and I love that it's so popular this season. This bag would be a great casual summer bag. It's very reasonably priced for a Kate Spade bag. It would look great with simple outfits like jeans and a white top, or a white dress.





This blouse is the perfect dreamy but structured spring blouse. Eyelet never goes out of style for spring and summer. It's such a fun and feminine touch to this blouse, and I would love to pair it with a pair of salmon or mint pants.




This dress makes me want to go on vacation to Florida or the Bahamas. I just love how fun and colorful this dress is. I want to sit in a wicker chair drinking a Mai Tai while on vacation in this dress. The print and the cut of the dress give off such a fun retro vibe, kind of 50's housewife but updated. The fit and flare style of the dress would be incredibly flattering on anyone, especially those of us with hourglass figures. 



Navy and white again, I can't resist. This dress is so versatile. You could wear it into the office in the summer with a pair of nude pumps, or out on a date night or brunch with some cute sandals. I love the checked pattern here, it's so crisp and timeless.



I love how popular chunky heels are right now. They're so much more comfortable than stilettos and still give the added height. These shoes would be great for wedding season coming up. They would look great with a blush or mint green dress, or if you're not at a wedding, with a white dress. I would also wear these with white jeans to drink on a patio or roof in the summer.






No comments:

Post a Comment