Friday, May 18, 2018

Weekly Window Shopping



The first half of the May Gal Meets Glam Collection launched this week, and, as expected,  the dresses are all so beautiful. The Jane dress is my favorite. The cut and style would be flattering on almost every body type, and the v-neck makes it flirty without showing too much. This soft purple color is my favorite, but it also comes in bright pink, navy, and black. The black version would be a great date night dress.




A shirt dress never goes out of style, and Tuckernuck has this style in several colors, but the floral is my favorite. The drop waist makes this dress a bit more versatile. It can be dressed down with a pair of white converse or other sneakers, or dressed up with a heeled sandal or bootie. I love how the sleeves are rolled here, the cuffs make the dress look so put together while still being simple.




One piece swimsuits are getting a lot of attention this year, and I love the simplicity of this one. This is a timeless swimsuit. The navy color is perfect for summer, it would look great paired with a white cover up. The scallop detail elevates the suit though. It's the perfect small feminine touch without getting too busy or distracting.



I saw these espadrilles at my local Nordstrom, and they are just so darling. Espadrille flats are such a fun alternative to ballet flats or loafers during the summer, and this cherry embroidery is too cute. I love fruit prints for the summer, and these definitely fit the bill. They would be so cute with a simple chambray sundress.



In addition to handbags, Kate Spade really knows how to do skirts and dresses well. I love how dainty and flirty this skirt is. The pale blue color is great for spring and summer, and the ruffle hem and up the side are the sweetest touch. This skirt would go great with a simple white or navy top, and some fun girly jewelry or a printed bag.




3 comments:

  1. I love all of these pieces but I am obsessed with the ruffle skirt! So cute!
    Xo, Kelsey | www.bleuandwhit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's so adorable! The perfect shade of spring and summer blue!

      Delete