Friday, August 17, 2018

Weekly Window Shopping



Gal Meets Glam dropped its August collection this week, and it did not disappoint. The collection has major beginning of fall vibes, but there are still a few summer appropriate dresses. I love this vintage inspired polka dot dress. The navy and cream is a great color combination, the polka dots are so fun and flirty, and the waist detail gives the dress great shape.



Lightweight sweaters are the perfect fall transitional piece. They're great to throw on for a cooler end of summer night, and to pair with jeans and booties at the start of fall. I love the pointelle detail of this sweater, it adds great texture. I would pair this with navy shorts and boat shoes in the coming weeks, and skinny jeans and beige booties once fall weather starts to hit.



A cardigan is such a great versatile wardrobe staple. I throw cardigans on over sundresses, work blouses, and casual tank tops. A navy cardigan is the perfect neutral sweater to throw on over anything. I love how Draper James's signature magnolia print peaks out along the buttons. It adds the perfect something special to an otherwise very basic staple.



Gorgeous fall jewel tones are starting to show up everywhere. This dress caught my eye because of the gorgeous rich green color. I love how easy it would be to dress this up or down. For a more casual day I would pair it with nude ballet flats, brown booties, or a cute pair of keds and some simple jewelry. To wear it out at night, or to a fall wedding, I would pair it with metallic booties or pumps, and a pair of statement earrings.



Burgundy is always one of go to fall colors. It looks great with my brunette hair and brown eyes. I recently bought a sweater blazer from J. Crew to take with me while traveling, and I instantly fell in love.  I now want to buy sweater blazers in a dozen different colors and styles. I would wear this to the office with a pair of black ankle pants and black pumps, or while curled up on the couch at home in a simple pair of leggings.




No comments:

Post a Comment