Friday, January 26, 2018

Weekly Window-Shopping

Hey guys, I've decided to add another weekly style-related post, because I feel like just one outfit post a week doesn't fully encapsulate or highlight my love of classic style. Starting this week, every Friday I will do a round up of new arrivals from some of my favorite stores and brands that caught my eye that week. I rarely go shopping in brick-and-mortar stores anymore, it's just so easy to shop online, so the fun of window-shopping has changed to browsing the websites of my favorite stores, and I want to share with you the things that I spotted in the online "window" each week that I would love to buy if I had an endless budget.



Circle bags are very in right now, and for a good reason! The shape of the bag is very whimsical and adds a pop of fun to any outfit. I think this would be a great bag for Valentine's Day and for the upcoming Spring. The shade of blush is neutral enough that it would go with almost anything. Also, I love that it can be monogrammed!




I love a good shirtdress, but I often find that they can be very unforgiving in the hips for those of us with an hourglass figure. I love that  the skirt of this shirtdress flares out instead of being cut straight. It makes the dress much more flattering. The heart pattern adds a sweet touch to this adorable dress.



It looks like Tuckernuck is gearing up for Spring and they have a lot of cute stuff coming our way. This top would be a great summer and spring staple paired with white jeans or royal blue shorts. It's subtley black and white striped, and it has an adorable bow in the back. I could see myself wearing this while sipping rose wine on a patio with my girlfriends.



If you're still on the hunt for a Valentine's Day date night look, and you prefer wearing a nice top and pants over a flirty dress, this top would be a great option. The ruffled peplum gives the top a fun and flirty look, and probably would be forgiving if you had an extra bite of cheesecake for dessert! And the bright red color paired with the v neck just scream DATE NIGHT.



I love how versatile this blazer is. If you work in an office setting you could wear this with a black pencil skirt of black work pants, but you could also throw it on over a pair of jeans for brunch on the weekends. A tweed blazer is a great classic item to have in your closet, and the colors on this one make in more fun and modern.







No comments:

Post a Comment