Friday, September 21, 2018

Weekly Window Shopping



There's nothing more Fall than a plaid blazer. The warm tones in this one are perfect for the season.  I love the gold buttons on this blazer, it adds a touch of glam. I would wear this casually paired with a simple top, skinny jeans, and brown or black booties. I would also wear this to work over a simple black dress, or with a cream top, black work pants, and black pumps. It's a versatile blazer that can be worn for so many different occasions.



For Fall, you can never have too many good quality simple sweaters. I love the color of this one in particular. The warm taupe color is a Fall staple, but it has just a hint of purple to it, which adds a bit more interest to it. I would pair this sweater with some fabulous statement earrings to really make it pop.



Fall probably has the most distinctive color palette out of all the seasons, and these olive pants fit right into that palette. This rich color is perfect for when the leaves start to change, and I'm obsessed with the bow in the tie-waist detail. This was a look that I loved over the summer with shorts, and I'm happy to see it transition with pants for the cooler months. This pants are great for transitioning into Fall, and for once we're in the thick of it. If it's still warm where you live I would pair these with a cream short sleeved blouse and nude flats. Once it starts to get colder, I would pair them with a taupe, cream, or black sweater and booties.



I eagerly await the Gal Meets Glam release ever month. I flip through the look book within minutes of it being emailed out, and I mentally circle all the dresses that I love. This month was so exception, and there were so many gorgeous Fall dresses. I love everything about this dress: the plaid pattern, the warm neutral colors, the neckline, the A-line skirt, the cap sleeves. This warm toned plaid is an elegant way of styling the classic fall pattern. The high v-neck adds a very feminine and sexy touch, without the risk of showing too much. The fitted waist that flows into an A-line skirt is so flattering for those of us with hourglass figures. I will definitely be ordering this dress.



Usually I try to pick only one dress from each Gal Meets Glam monthly collection to highlight in my Weekly Window Shopping, but this month, there were too many gorgeous dresses for me to choose just one. I love the feminine twist on tweed in this dress. The cream and peach colors in the dress really soften and modernize the old school fabric. The collar of this dress is absolutely darling and adds a playful touch. I would pair this with a classic camel trench and brown booties.

No comments:

Post a Comment